18.4.08

Oh, my God

Comecei a esboçar uma lista há algum tempo e com a queda de audiência e produtividade do blog acabei deixando ela de lado. Coloco com apenas cinco músicas no ar.

E aí, muitas opções pros comentários, hein!

Brother - Jorge Ben
"Dizus craist is mai Lord, dizus craist it is my fren
Dizus craist is mai Lord, dizus craist it is my fren
"

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - u2
"You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains
Carried the cross and all my shame
All my shame,
You know I believe it
"

every grain of sand - bob dylan
"In the fury of the moment I can see the Master's hand
In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand
"

pomo de adão - canastra
"Todas as histórias se remetem a uma só
Do Barro ao barro e é claro do pó ao pó
"

my sweet lord - george harrison
"Really want to see you, Lord
But it takes so long, my Lord
"

E a minha favorita:

The sound of sinners - the clash
"After all this time
To believe in Jesus
After all those drugs
I thought I was Him

After all my lying
And a-crying
And my suffering
I ain't good enough
I ain't clean enough
To be Him
"

3 comentários:

Natália Guerreiro disse...

que queda de audiencia que nada. voces estao no agregador de feeds dos nossos coracoes.

1. One of Us - Joan Osborne
"What if God was one of us, just a slob like one of us, just a stranger on the bus trying to make His way home?"

2. Se quiser falar com Deus - Gilberto Gil

Dorothy disse...

Nossa, Eduardo...

Estava indo dormir e não resisti. Bom, por onde começar?

Pelo óbvio.

Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
"I heard there was a secret chord, that David played and it pleased the Lord." (essa das frases mais bonitas que eu já ouvi em música. e se alguém comentar que a música não era dele, eu vou responder: Leonard quem?)

God only knows - Beach Boys
Nem vou me dar ao trabalho de escrever nada da letra.

Redemption Song - Bob Marley
"But my hands were made strong by the hand of the almighty."

My God - Deloris and the sisters
(só pela piada)

Crying in the Chapel - Elvis Presley
"You saw me crying in the chapel.
The tears I shed were tears of joy
I know the meaning of contentment
Now I am happy with the lord"

Into my arms - Nick Cave
"I don't believe in an interventionist God.
But I know, darling, that you do
But if I did I would kneel down and ask Him
Not to intervene when it came to you.
Not to touch a hair on your head
To leave you as you are
And if He felt He had to direct you
Then direct you into my arms

Into my arms, oh Lord"

Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel
"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
Heaven holds a place for those who pray"

A Noiva - Nilo Amaro e seus cantores de Ébano
"Dentro em su'alma está gritando Ave Maria! Chorará também, ao dizer o sim, ao beijar a cruz, pedirá perdão."

Chega. Depois eu volto e coloco mais.

Sidney Mirandão disse...

O último que sair apague a luz, fassavor.